LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I have copy of court document to landlord/defendant. It

I have copy of court document to landlord/defendant.
It says there is a hearing on 10/08/2014 to consider his application for accelerated eviction. It asks for him to provide copies of papers.
I asked for a hearing, rather than it go without a hearing uncontested.
The landlord has locked me out and intends to destroy my property and evidence regarding his years of disrepair and criminal damage to my property.
I have not got any notification for this hearing yet.
If it is a hearing should I expect a communication to attend or should I insist?
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
LondonlawyerJ :

Hello, I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

If your landlord has changed the locks and efectivey eicted you wihthout a court order you are a victim of a crime and should call the police.

LondonlawyerJ :

As far as the possession proceedings are concerned do you know what status ofvtenant you are and what grounds for possession the landlord is using?

Customer:

I am covereed, got notification ofd court hearing today.

Customer:

It is a bit long but landlord wants me out to cover up the fact of his failure to complete court ordered disrepair and the current serious disrepair and damage to my property/furniture.

Customer:

Housing Act 1988 sect 12 says eviction cannot be given if he has witheld information or mislead.

Customer:

Yep!! I am out, locked, out, my property if locked in, he has ommitted it is part of court procedings and court order for EH investigations and wishes to cover up 4 false witness statements to the court. Perjury, Misrepresentation, Contempt of court and Perveting the course of justice.

Customer:

will see on wednesday. at court, That judges has been pretty dopey, they all have. If you point out fact he threatens to strike out your claim.

Customer:

TDS was registered late, after 5 years, and only when landlord wanted to evict me, actually has my eviction date on it although he did not inform me. I fought that, I know the cases of TDS but judge might not know, I have looked up and many judges have decided against the actual directions, law to themselves.

Customer:

will have to try my best.

LondonlawyerJ :

OK well good luck. I don't think you are asking any further questions here but if I have misunderstood and you do still want an answer please let me know.