13262538

ii was told by fraser & fraser that a relation of mine had

Customer Question

ii was told by fraser & fraser that a relation of mine had died this relation was the daughter of pauline jessett, named caroline jessett, it appears that they had died in a house in oxford the coroner gave death certificates to the solicitor stating that he thought the mother pauline had died after her daughter,so it now pass to the mother side of family so i wouldn't get nothing fair enough i thought until i came across an article in the oxford mail dated 13/08/2014 stating the coroner said in a court of law that the daughter put her dead mother pauline in a bath tub before dying herself so that now brings me back into the estate ,but i have been informed that the solicitors will be going on the death certificates they were first given surely this cannot be allowed to happen regards ***** *****
Have you actually seen the death certificates?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi, no i haven't seen the death certificates, i only went on what fraser&fraser told me the first that the mother had outlived the daughter, but this was not true has the court said that probable that the daughter had put her mother in the bath, so she had died after the mother which means that i would be one of the beneficial of the estate,kind regards ***** *****

Your starting point is to get copies of the Death Certificates - it will also be worth phoning the Coroner's Office and ask them to confirm what the findings were.
You should then write to the solicitors making it plain that any attempt to apply for Probate based on the fact that the mother died first will be challenged since no it is not possible to do this.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi clare thank you for informing me what i thought was going to be the right procedure,once again thank you clloin

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi clare , i have been in touch with solicitors but they do not reply to my emails, i have the death certificates from from fraser and fraser dated 17th april 2014 saying caroline 21/11/2013 pauline the mother 28/11/2014 and this is what the solicitors are taking as true but this is not so, because at the very bottom of death certificates its says death certificates cannot issue a death certificate until a investigation has been completed so its obvious the mother pauline died first ,she certainly didn't put herself in the bath and then covered herself with planks wrapped in foil

Have you contacted the Coroners Office and asked when the final death certificates will be issued.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi no i will do that on monday regards colin

I suggest that you do so.
A provisional death certificate is granted to allow burial to take place - however since there has been no distribution of the estate to a date the the solicitors cannot rely on them if it is now clear that the information was inaccurate.
I suggest that you write a formal letter confirming your intention to take action - hopefully backed up by the new certificates.
Please ask if you need further details