Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

I have a 7.5 tonne wagon which is used to bring material to

I have a 7.5 tonne wagon which is used to bring material to my works I also use it to transport my equipment when we go outworking we also collect our customers jobs to repair them and deliver them back
we do not have a full driver one is welder the other fabricator we do not have hire or reward insurance
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : What exactly do you wish to know? Are you looking to see whether you need insurance cover?
Customer:

sorry the question relates the CPC certificate (competant person certificate)

Customer:

sorry the question relates to the CPC certificate the Goverment transport department is bringing in this Septrmber

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Did you recieve my question about cpc

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Good morning

I will have a look for that question now. Did you mark it for me " Alex Hughes"?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

attention for alex hughes the question relates to CPC competent person certificate yours roger

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry for the delay but I cannot see it. I will raise this with customer services.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please can you refund my money as i have cancelled my membership as i havent recieved a answer yours roger