13262538

I pay my ex wife 20 percent of my wage would she be entitled

I pay my ex wife 20 percent of my wage would she be entitled to any rent paid to me if I moved in with my girlfriend and rented a house ? thank you

What are the payments for and are they paid under a Court Order?
Do you mean that you will rent you house out?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Claire I pay by direct debit to the csa £437 each month.This is for two children 11& 12 based on my wages and yes I would like to rent my own house out for hopefully £700 and move into my girlfriends house.

I am afraid that yes the rent will count as income for assessment purposes - but only AFTER the mortgage payments letting fees and insurance etc have been deducted.
Please ask if you need further details