12826847

I had an accident in 2012, someone drove into my stationary

Customer Question

I had an accident in 2012, someone drove into my stationary car, I was paid to damage to my car. I claimed for injuries. Was sent for medical checkup by my solicitors. The medical report gave a time scale of recovery 3 months from date of examination. ( date of examination August 2013). The defendents refuse to pay compensation claim - they claimed I was standing on the footpath with my mobile.
My solicitors issued court proceedingsnd on the court papers time scale foor recovery was given as 3 months from date of accident.
My solicitor said, medical reports can be like that nothing to worry about. Ie 3 way conference with the barrister was called, barrister showed concern at the discrepancy of time scales. Barrister opionion was defendents lawyers would run circles around the dr. And purpose we should put in a claim for 1050.
My main concern is were my lawyers negligent and if they had checked , would it have impacted my case differently.
Infact recovery took three months from t he date of the accident. I am 67 years old and many health problems and this worrying and causing me stress.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?