12826847

Having pruned some of our bushes recently

Customer Question

Having pruned some of our bushes recently, we have discussed that our neighbour has bee tipping dog excrement over the fence on to our garden. There is a pile of it now approx 2 feet high. It has to be disposed of. I have contacted the police who have spoken to the neighbour who has promised to deal with it: knowing him however I am doubtful that he will do anything unless pressed further. What other options do I have? David XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX upon XXXXXX XXX XXX *****@******.***

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
How much will it cost to remove this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is not really a question of money but of principle. I am not prepared to clear the mess myself. I are say that there are refuse disposal companies that would do it but the mess is probably toxic having been there it would appear for sever al months and obviously they would charge. I suppose say £200.

I do not wish to commence legal proceedings and would not wish to sue for damages but would try to get some kind of restraint mechanism in place. These people are a constant nuisance in all sorts of ways, We have had noise nuisance in the past which I have to admit has abated,

I hope this helps

Dav id XXXXXX

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you spoken to the Council about this please?