Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

Hi uk traffic law. Under the law those with blue badges are

Hi uk traffic law. Under the law those with blue badges are allowed to park on single yellow and double yellow lines what section of traffic law allow this please
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : Are you being prosecuted?
Customer:

No

Customer:

I have an issue and need to know where it state that people with blue badges are exempt from parking estrictions with regards ***** ***** and doule yellow lines

Alex Hughes : No problem. I will get it for you and post an answer shortly.
Alex Hughes : In respect of the blue badge scheme the Road Traffic Act 1991, Disabled Persons (Badges for Motor Vehicles) (England) Regulations 2000 and Chronically Sick and Disabled Persons Act 1970 are the main sources of law. Local regulations (inside and outside London) deal with how the scheme is actually operated in the local area.