LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I would like to file and serve very important papers today

Customer Question

I would like to file and serve very important papers today in response to the defendant’s statute of limitations application. I require your advice.
Clinical negligence claim. Self representation. I submitted the claim on 30/05/2014. The defendant responded on July 2014. They are asking the court to dismiss the claim on the statute of limitations.
I have just received a notice of hearing. The hearing is on 22/09/2014.
I have a few very important papers that I would like to submit to the court in response to the statute of limitations e.g a very important medico/legal document and a statement responding to the statute of limitations application. I would like to file and serve them to day. I require your advice.
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this. How can I help?