hope you can help my coach I was on was in an accident back

Customer Question

hope you can help my coach I was on was in an accident back in may and I ve been in contact with the firm and they have passed it over as they say that the coach and driver was out sorced so I have passed all details to them and given them plenty of time to right back as in part the first company had put something on the table but no compensation for my strest and trama caused it has cost me more and I have now received a letter dated back in 30th july 2014 saying someone will be in contact with me soon and I am still waiting for them to reply can you help as I am only on benefits due to my long term illness I have said to both companys I will go to a solictors or go to court many thanks Martin Link

Whose afult was the accident?

What were your injuries?

Do you think they are just ignoring you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi jo the fault was the driver of national express no injurys apart from stress and trama and get flashbacks of the crash into the central resavation on the moterway on way back from seeing family members I think it has got to that stage national express have done what they can but they have passed it over to Bruces coaches ltd as like I said before they out sorced the coach and driver

You would issue proceedings against the driver and the employer. Unless you have experience of bringing personal injury claims, you would actually be better using one of the firms of solicitors that deals with personal injury claims on a no win no fee basis. There is no advantage to doing it yourself because the costs of the claim will be recovered from the fault party.

Trauma and stress claims are not the easiest claims to bring. From what you have said, you do have a claim but it is not going to be easy.

For it to be actionable, you need to have a recognised psychiatric condition such as PTSD. You will need a report from a psychiatrist to support that and that report alone will normally cost between £800 and £1000 plus VAT. Without that report, your claim would fail.

The solicitor will write to the bus company inviting offers to settle and ultimately, if an offer is not forthcoming they will issue proceedings for you. They will also arrange insurance so that if this does end up in court, and you lose friendly reason, you would not have to pay the other side’s legal costs out of your own pocket.

For that latter reason alone, it is something that I would not recommend that you try to deal with yourself.

Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not happy with having to pay £36 for a question when on benefits and under mental health I throught it was a free trial and I got charged for trying to find a Solicitor like warner goodman injury team who iam now with and they don't charge I there for ask for a refund to be paid back on card ending 2056 I have contacted the contact team with you and said not happy and if I need to I will go to the ombudsman here in the uk like I said to customer support im not very good on computures so do the right thing and give back the £36.00 even though I gave a good service please email back asap as what you will do warner goodman are aware of me paying this to you as I have printed off the emails I got from you not happy Martin Link

Since you are displeased I will opt out
Hello my name is Alex and I will help,

Any billing questions need to be directed to customer services, experts simply do not have access to that part of the system.

If you need help with the question though please let me know and I will try to assist.