12826847

Despite a recent visit to Barunrath who seemed to fix my

Customer Question

Despite a recent visit to Barunrath who seemed to fix my problem. I paid for the service. A similar situation has developed again with an incoming message repeated !0 times!!! No access to normal in/out mailing. *****@******.*** *********** Brian XXXXX XX XXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXX

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My inbox is full of 10 identical messages and I had this problem last week, supposedly fixed by a man named Barunrath. I paid a fee for the service and all has been OK until tonight when I find the same problem again.

Brian.

What service please?
How could this person have control over what third parties send to you?
Or did he say that he could?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He said that the incoming message had jammed the system and was able to clear it!

Yes, but he couldn't control subsequent emails?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

All I am saying is that the same problem as last week has repeated itself for no reason and I assumed that the problem was solved and I paid an appropriate fee!

Unless he actually said that he control future emails then I cannot see a claim against him I'm afraid.
I realise you did pay him but he did complete the work you instructed him to do which was remove the existing ones.
If he did say that he could control subsequent emails then you would have a claim in breach but since that is not possible for him its quite unlikely that he did.
I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The blockage of several identical messages has sorted itself out, so sorry for the trouble!
Brian.

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I see from my latest mastercard account that you have charged me £39.00 for your services.

I received no help from you whatsoever and my original contact with your colleague did not solve my problem which returned within 2/3 days and I was charged £3i.80 for his services, all to no avail.

Please advise me of the reason for this latest charge. Surely I am entitled to a full refund.

I cannot believe that you have done this!

Brian.

Opting out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I never intended to take legal advise. All I wanted was my laptop fixed, which is now the case after a local expert diagnosed a problem with the workings to do with the inbox.

When I went back to you I had no idea you were taking up the situation from a legal point of view.

I do not think I should be charged for your services which I did not need.

Please arrange a refund.

Brian