75100385

Hi I have a 12 month contract which ends on the first Sunday

Hi I have a 12 month contract which ends on the first Sunday in November '14. I received a letter last week asking if I want to carry on renting, I advised them on Monday that I wouldn't be continuing, since then I have received phone calls, text messages and emails asking for me to ring with dates that they can come and view the property, one text asked if they could view the property the following day! I work over 40 miles away and I'm a nurse so can't answer my phone during the day, I work by rosta which is created 1 month in advance do I can't just drop everything to answer phone calls texts and emails. I am feeling very pressured , can I ask the agency to takes pictures etc of the house nearer to my time of my tenancy agreement? Help please!! Thanks Louise.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be,o you
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know whether your contract allows for inspection / access and if so what the terms are