12826847

On Tuesday March 19, 2013 Judge Phillip Wassell gave a judgement

On Tuesday March 19, 2013 Judge Phillip Wassell gave a judgement to a Mr Simon Birks of Membury, Devon that he should be held in a secure unit indefinately as a adanger to the public. He was not to return to his mome without consect of Decretary of state and consultation of the locals. He is in breach of this order having been at his home unescoorted several times. What can the villagers do ?
Is this a sentence of the criminal courts?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can give no more information except the in view of the residents Birks is in breach of the judgement viz not to return to the village without consent of the Sec of State and consultation with villagers.

OK
So was this a sentence of the criminal court?
Or a MHRT?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jo C

Thos was the sentence of Exeter Crown Court

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This was the sentence of Exeter Crown Court

If there are breaches of his licence conditions then you just report them to the police who will report them to probation who will give consideration to whether or not he should be recalled.
Whether or not he will be recalled is, of course, another matter but that is how they come to attention.