75100385

Hello there. A month ago I rented a car from Enterprise Car

Hello there. A month ago I rented a car from Enterprise Car Rental. It was hit while parked by a Royal Mail Van. The Royal Mail's solicitors took full responsibility and claimed liability. Enterprise still would not give me back the £200 deposit until they had recovered all their costs. Which is disgusting to begin with when involving 2 big companies. This weekend I discovered when checking my bank account they have now charged me £464 for no reason and without warning or explanation and having spoke to the customer service department will not return the money until the branch that charged it is open. I am a bit lost as to what to and would appreciate any help. Thanks. Matt.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

No that is great thank you. Matt.

Alex Watts : Great, if I could invite you to rate my answer before you go, the button should be at the bottom of the screen
Alex Watts : If you need more help please click reply