75100385

what do I do if my neighbour breaks cars and services cars

what do I do if my neighbour breaks cars and services cars from home. he also leaves couple vehicles outside on the road. He is in to escorts but to be honest looks tatty. What doesn't help is my partner has got into it. But I will not let him park out on the road. I don't really want an argument with my neighbour, unfortunately he is moving the otherside of us shortly? can you help
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now just let me know if you have complained to the council about this at all please?
Customer:

no I haven't. its so difficult as my partner gets on well with him. the only trouble is we are semi detached from him. a few months time he will be the other side of us. as it is a slightly bigger property. I just don't really want to get in to an argument. I know he has annoyed a few people around the area

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok. I would suggest you speak to the council, the neighbour needs planning permission for this.
He also is breaching the environemntal protection act by causing harm to your health. Further the council can take action under the Ant Social Behvaiour Act 2013
The council have powers and can limit or stop this.
Can I claiify anything for you about this today please?