Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I agreed during a cold call to try a product and only pay p&p

I agreed during a cold call to try a product and only pay p&p on said product .the next month I got another delivery with details of product and no details about price. On checking my credit card bill I found that I have been charged £95.99 for their product .I phoned the company told them I want to return the items as they were never ordered by me and wanted a full refund but was told by their operator that is not company policy .I have not had any contact with the company apart from the phone call that started all this off .l now have had another delivery that they are charging me for and fell sick that I fell for what I feel is a con.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Did you give them your credit card details?
AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes for the delivery charge but never expected it to be used for anything else .

Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
I would recommend you try the following:
1. Write to them and demand an immediate refund on the money they have charged;
2. Say that you did not agree to a £95 charge and accordingly they have incorrectly charged you;
3. Say if they do not refund you with in 7 days you will contact trading standard; www.scotss.org.uk/
4. If they still do not refund you, contact your credit card company and request a refund under S.75 of the Consumer Credit Act and report the company to Trading Standards.
Where is the company based?
AJ