31090051

We think our grandson is being investigated for consenual sex

We think our grandson is being investigated for consenual sex with a minor he is 16 she is 15 we say we think because various people have been asked about it over a period of a month but nobody from the police have approached my daughter or grandson should we contact the police first or see a lawyer
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Don't contact the police. There is no purpose on doing so. You can see a lawyer if you wish. Had your grandson been substantially older I would be more worried but the year gap and the consensual relationship is unlikely to be high on the police priority list.
Happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.