75100385

Hello, I run a small cafe in Llanelli, south wales. For over

Hello, I run a small cafe in Llanelli, south wales. For over 2 years my neighbours have been using up to 16 vehicles everyday, spaced out with 10 - 12 feet between them not allowing my customers to park. I have made many reports to the police and to many different departments of the council, I have the backing of the local councillors but all I keep being told is nothing can be done. I even reported them for using their vehicles as harrassment to me and my customers, some of whom have had a vehicle deliberately parked right up to their car to make it difficult to leave. Now 3 of them are trying to goad my dad, brother and 3 of my customers using swearing and threats to thier cars. All incidents have been reported to the police and council but no one is willing or able to help. What can I do, I am at my wits end. Thank you for your kind attention in this matter. Tracy Webb
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know are there any parking restrictions such as limited waiting please?
Customer:

There are no parking restrictions, although every effort by local councillors have been made for 2 years to restrict parking for residents and business owners between 8am to 6pm has been vigorously pusued but only being heard by people who are deaf.

Customer:

I'm so sorry Alex, I'm now in service so I have asked my dad to take my place. He has never used live chat so please be patient with him.

Customer:

Why have not given an answer to my question therefore I cannot and will not rate you. Please answer the question or tell me you are unable to.

Alex Watts :

I have been in Court and can help now.

Alex Watts :

What you can do in terms of the harassment is issue proceedings.

Alex Watts :

You can do this for them being obstructive too

Alex Watts :

You need to get a Solicitor to write and set out your position or ask that they stop. If they fail to do so then you can issue proceedings.

Alex Watts :

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can do this by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

Alex Watts :

You would also need to complete form N16a

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

The Court would then list the matter for hearing and decide whether to grant an injunction

Alex Watts :

If so and they breach it you can ask the Court to consider them to be in contempt.

Alex Watts :

The Court can warn, fine or send them to prison

Alex Watts :

But you can do this.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Hello Alex, I am very grateful for your advice and information as to how I can proceed. Thank you very much and I will now gladly give you a smiley face. The £36 I paid this morning is a one off payment? Do I owe you any more?? Once again thank you

Alex Watts :

Thank you. Its one off. If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go. It should be a button at the bottom of the screen

Alex Watts :

If you need more help please click reply.