UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have been allegedely talking to a doctor that works for the

I have been allegedely talking to a doctor that works for the UN and was working in Syria he has asked me to contact the UN via the following email address [email protected],com to request he be sent home on leave I did and I received a few replies now of course I am not getting any I have looked at UN website but it doesn't really help me the reply I had from this email address asked I send money to terminate this doctors contract to an address of one of the UN secretaries an address in Spalding does this sound plausible
***** *****
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

I am afraid this is very likely to be a scam to swindle you out of money.

I would suggest that you do not send any money to this person and stop all communication with them unless you know them personally and have met them.

May I help further?