12826847

1. A hospital had recently put in place a rule that no nurses

Customer Question

1. A hospital had recently put in place a rule that no nurses were to wear any form of necklace, because of fear that a patient would grab at a necklace being worn when lifted. Julienne continued to wear her necklace although she his it under her uniform. She was struggling to life a particularly difficult patient and in the struggle her necklace came out from under her uniform, and the patient pulled it. This resulted in Julieene suffering cuts and bruises to her neck. Who is liable for the injury and why? Please can you reference specific employment Law and recent Case Law.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This happened last time and I never got an answer or got the credit back?

You are currently on a subscription which involves a monthly fee rather than an individual fee which is why you were not offered a refund of the question fee.

I am happy to continue to look for a Professional to assist but it may be that the price set by the subscription may not be enough to compensate an Expert for the work they would need to put in on the question, given that you have asked for specific case law.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please proceed

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok also please answer the question I posted last month?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Expert refused to answer the question as I had paid less than £20 shocking!!! I have 4 free questions I can ask per month

I am a moderator for the topic, not an Expert myself.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.