75100385

i have received a conditional offer of 3 penalty points and

i have received a conditional offer of 3 penalty points and a 100 pound fine i will accept and pay these but will they go back and study the photographic evidence
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know why would they do that, were you not the driver please?

Customer:

we were on a family holiday in cornwall sharing the driving this included on the way home,we live in hull.

Customer:

we were caught on camera speeding at87mph .it was my wife who got the notice as it is her car she filled it in sent it back thus receiving a conditional offer.on contenplation it was me driving as it was the early part of our journey back home.this looks awkward as i have a high number of points 9 my wife doesnt hold any .it was an honest mistake when she sent the form back.

Alex Watts :

It is possible they will look but of course it depends whether it is forward or backward facing camera

Alex Watts :

I can't say 100% that they won't look.

Alex Watts :

Generally you should disclose details of all persons that could have been driving and that would discharge your duty as the owner.

Alex Watts :

It would be then for the Police to sort out who was involved.

Alex Watts :

But in this case they may not even look. The majority of the time they do not if there is acceptance.

Alex Watts :

I am sorry I can't give you an answer for certain one way or another but it really depends on the unit

Alex Watts :

Customer:

thanks that helps.it was a forward facing camera we think

Alex Watts :

Great. Can I help with anything else today?