12826847

my granddaughter was sexually attacked 18 months ago she was

my granddaughter was sexually attacked 18 months ago she was 14 he was19. he befriended her on facebook and because he was known to her through her group of friends she allowed him onto her page.in june last year he sexually attacked her.he has plead guilty to 2offences of sexually touchihtalk to her. all the school seem to do is talk ot rhemifthemng a minor and after admitting a further charge of digital penetration 4 times to the judje his barrister spoke to him and the charge was then denied. since this has happened my granddaughter has been bullied and attacked mercilessly in and out of school.they have osterersised her from all her friends by bullying them.the police talk to their parents but to no avail.can we take an injunction out to stop this or can the police do it we have a log of all the offences as you can imagine going back 18 months .3out of five days in this term while shes doing her school work
So, in short, other people are bullying her?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

these girls that are bullying her are friends of his it is beeingreported on 101 but even the police cant agee if its intimidation through a third party.

It can be witness intimidation if he is using a third party.
The difficulty will be proving that a third party was used. Obviously these people are third parties and are acting in the way alleged by proving he is controlling them is very difficult. Unless they are prepared to admit that there is very little realistic chance and they are not going to do that because that would make them secondaries to a very serious offence.
That doesn't mean they are not committing other offences like harassment or public order but the chances of implicating him in a witness intimidation are sadly fairly low I'm afraid.
Similarly, at the county court, you are not going to get any order covering his conduct for this particular complaint.
You may well be able to get an order preventing them from molesting her though but you would have to cover the cost.
I'm very sorry if that is bad news.