LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

Hi I have recentley found out I have Hepatitis C, it seems

Hi I have recentley found out I have Hepatitis C, it seems I was tested positive in 2004, but my GP neglected to inform me for the last 10 years , I was never told , also I have no history of drug abuse of any kind ,never had any tattoo's or peircings, I have had several surgeries pre the 1990's so I think there is a chance I may have been infected whilst in hospital before they started screening for Hep c, in your opinion do you think I have a case against my GP surgery and maybe the NHS
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
LondonlawyerJ :

Hello, I am solicitor with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

Customer:

LondonlawyerJ :

I think you may well have a claim. You should see a specialist solicitor ASAP. Follow this link to the Association of Victims of Medical accidents list of solicitors http://www.avma.org.uk/pages/find_a_solicitor.html. No win no fee agreements are frequest in this area and I think legal aid can still be available in some circumstances. You need to do this quickly as there are timie limits for bringing cases.

Customer:

Thank you for your prompt reply and advice

LondonlawyerJ :

I hope my answer was helpful. I would be grateful if you would please rate my answer.