12826847

Hi Jo...

Hi Jo Hi, I have been on bail since December 2013 and have been rebailed to April 2014 then July 2014 September 2014 and now till next year. I have been advised by my solicitor that the reason for rebail in July was to make further enquiries thereafter it would go to CPS the reason for this was that the CPS have not made a decision as yet and have asked the CPS to make further enquiries. Can I complain against this bail also if I were to go to another solicitor can they put pressure on the CPS to make a decision. Please note as I have not commit the offence it does not really bother me, however please advise what my solicitor can do to insure that my case is not forgotten. Regards Sean

PS I need a second opinion not happy with the answear previously given

Do you still need help with this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jo
My solicitor said to me that only when a person is charged can she make the necessary and proper appliction for CAFCASs report .... She told me off for giving her assistant copy of reports .....anyway will it be granted if she makes the application
Sean
Yes, she is absolutely right. Its exactly what I said about this on other posts. You cannot just show this to who you like without a court order.