Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

Have just had a phone call from uk a s d advisor at 4bridge

Have just had a phone call from uk b a s d advisor at 4bridge st coventry they tell me I have ppi to come from the ombudsman but need to pay 230 to them first for solicitors before they can release it is this true or is it a scam told them have not got it
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Have you bought a financial product in the last 5 or 6 years?
Was this call unsolicited?
AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The call was unsolicited but have been dealing with ppi claims but they have always asked for money after I received the check I know some have gone to ombudsman but have tried to find out if it is genuine by address but the only address st*****seems to be Po boxes that I can see
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
If the call was unsolicited and you never instructed this company to act your behalf then I would not correspond with this company or send them any money.
If you know that you have been mis sold PPI you can make the complaint yourself directly to the Bank and the Ombudsman.
If this company has been pursuing the claim without your permission then you should report them to Trading Standards - www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/
I look forward to hearing from you.
AJ