29905560

Do Yahoo issue i.d cards to meet up with people off of dating

Customer Question

Do Yahoo issue i.d cards to meet up with people off of dating sites I have been asked to get one of these there e-mail address is (*****@******.***)
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Yahoo most definitely does not issue any such cards and this is 100% a scam. It is most likely that the person you have met online is a fraudster and is using this as an excuse to get you to part with your money, in the hope that you will meet someone in person. Do not fall for this and most certainly do not pay anything to anyone who offers you such cards

Ben Jones :

Hope this clarifies your position? If you could please let me know that would be great, thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That clarifies my answer thankyou very much with the information.

you are welcome, all the best