12826847

I was stopped at the roadside for speeding 4 weeks ago. Got

I was stopped at the roadside for speeding 4 weeks ago. Got in patrol car he filled most of ticket in then got a call said its my lucky day and told me to get out. Nos arrived on door tonight requesting attendance at police station to be interviewed and de al with it that way. Can the offence still be prosecuted.
Yes, it can I'm afraid.
The fact that he did not actually complete a HORT/1 at the roadside is not a bar to prosecution. All he has to do is warn you of the risk of a prosecution at the road side or they need to follow up in writing within 14 days. They didn't do that here but if there was a verbal warning they can rely on that.
Whether it will or not is another matter. For speeding alone they wouldn't normally interview at the police station. It might be a careless driving and the speed might not be high enough to justify that.
However, the fact that he didn't give you a producer does not mean it cannot be pursued.
I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.