12826847

Hello, my stepfather has accused me of slander. He is referring

my stepfather has accused me of slander. He is referring to a social services case when I was 16 and a letter that was written for mum when I was about 13. He wants to take me to court over it. I have not seen him for a couple of years (in now 25) and only speak to close friends when I've had a call from mum because his thrown her bed into the garden, smashed things or threatened her, because I live miles from them and need some support. is this slander, does he have a case against me in court?
It might well have been defamatory when it was released but he is time barred now. He had one year from the date of the defamation to sue. He has waited none years which is not acceptable.
He isn't going to sue in defamation anyway. Its an expensive action with no legal aid.