29905560

Good morning in march this year a was arrested and given

Good morning
in march this year a was arrested and given a conditional caution and paid £100 pounds compensation for accidentally damage to a windscreen wiper stalk . The taxi driver taken money for the fair at the beginning of the journey and then wanted payment at the destination he took my friends phone and my handbag and proceeded to driver away with my arm in the window hence how the damaged occurred . As he called the police before we did and having been drinking this was the outcome. My question is I'm wanting to have a family holiday in the USA next year and wondered if I would be allowed into the country .
Many thanks in advance
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Were you arrested?

Customer: Hello Ben, yes I was arrested.
Ben Jones :

As you were arrested you no longer qualify for visa-free travel to the US and would be required to declare this and make an application for a visa to enter the country. However, this is a very minor offence, it is nothing that the US authorities would consider serious and it is highly unlikely to affect your travel plans. It is not on the list of offences which would amount to moral turpitude which maybe considered in more depth when deciding on whether to allow you to enter the country so you should not be worried about your holiday. Just ensure that you start the visa application process in good time to get it before you are due to travel

Customer: That's is such a relief ! Many thanks
Ben Jones :

you are welcome