UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hi I've applyed for my eea4 permenant residence and I've got

Customer Question

Hi I've applyed for my eea4 permenant residence and I've got my COA letter from the home office it says on it I can work,but recruitment agencies not accepting it,what can I do? They said they need my passport with visa in it,I showed them the my UK driving license,as proof that's me,but they said no,so what's the point getting COA?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I'll wait

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

It seems to be a matter of policy for these recruitment agencies not to accept Certificates of Application.

It could be ignore on their part and you may wish to look for another recruitment agency which accepts your COA or lodge a formal complaint against the agencies which are not accepting your COA to see if they will reverse their policy.

May I help further?