75100385

Please can you help,my neighbours conifers trees over 120 ft

Customer Question

Please can you help,my neighbours conifers trees over 120 ft high ,if they were to falls would damage our property they are tight against the boundary fence and my shed were damage to the concrete base is now breaking up ,when the wind blows,by the roots,Mr Slade told us on Monday last ,the trees would be cut down Wednesday 24 9 2014 but the contractors have been told to just take the tops off about 12 ft,when it was a council house they were told to cut them down to 2.2metres but never did. Thanks Mr R JXXXXXXX Tel XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know what the value of repair is to your property please?