12826847

Hello My daughters Father pays me 5.00 per week through the

Customer Question

My daughters Father pays me 5.00 per week through the CSA as he in receipt of benefits he also works cash in hand and i have reported him to benefit fraud department unfortunatley he is very clever and there was no further action taken against him.
My question is that he lives in a house which is worth £850.000 it is bought and paid for.
I however live in a 2 bedroom council house and have2 children with no savings or assets i work part time and have tax credit top up. Someone mentioned to me there is something called a departure order i could apply for through the CSA why should he live with his wife no other children in a huge 5 bedroom house ?! His life style is far supperior than mine .
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
How did he come to own the property?
How old is the child?