75100385

I am in dispute with the insurrance company who is dealing

I am in dispute with the insurrance company who is dealing with a damaged claim for my driveway which has been damaged by a conifer tree root, they has accept liability for the damage but only want to compensate me for a small part of the drive . this issue has being on going for four years. can i take this case to court ?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know the cost of repair.
Alex Watts : Also is it the whole drive you want replacing or just the damaged portion?
Customer:

The cheapest quote is 3,700 pounds ,and it is the whole drive because the roots has being found in over 75% of the drive.

Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

No thanks i wont need clarity about this , thanks very much