UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I am applying for a Sponsor licence to be able to take on a

Customer Question

I am applying for a Sponsor licence to be able to take on a student who has just finished his MSc at a UK Uni. He has a visa until end Nov and I have sent all the documentation but I am now being asked for more specific information about the job. It is an IT role which we need to grow into a new area. I understand that as he has a tier 4 and is moving to tier 2 it should be easier but I need someone who has done this before to get the wording of the new set of questions right. We are a limited company with two employees and we are currently employing him at present for ad-hoc work.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just seen this.

When I paid I was told someone was ready to answer my question. Why was this?

Also when I paid and tried to speak to the person it put me to a page saying I could buy answers for a month and gave me no option to decline the offer - what is there no option?

Please keep looking - I would imagine immigration to be a big subject with a lot of interest from people.

Robert.

Hello Robert,
The system may automatically allocate your question to an online Professional; however on looking in further detail they may feel that it is not in fact in their area.
I will pass your second question on to CS.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Have you provided the home office with a job description?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry - only just seen this.

We did put in a description of wanting to employ someone to help with company expansion and skills we could not get, but I would have to check. I do not think we said the area he is in.

He is Indian and is currently working with us full time.

I can get most of the info including:

- His degree (MSc in IT engineering broadly)

- The proposed code he will work under

- Possibly job description

- Proposed salary (24k)

What else would you need as we have to send this tomrorw as we have a 2/10 deadline for submission of additional facts which I think whilst requested via email must be done by post?

Robert.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I think what you have submitted is not sufficient, ideally what the home office is looking for here is that they wish for a detailed job description stating what the employee would need to undertake as part of the job and what qualification they would require. That is what the home office require, they want to know how the job description matches with the soc code, and job title you have applied for , if the job description matches the requirements of SOC code then it should not be a problem.
I apologise for the delay in reverting back to you.
I hope this answers your question. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this answers your question, if so kindly provide a rating so i can get credited for my time.