75100385

I am an court case against Churchills Stairlifts, we go to

I am an court case against Churchills Stairlifts, we go to court on monday week.I have sent my witness statements in Churchills have not. the court as given them untill next Wednesday to do this. But out of the blue the Managing Director who since all this began, as not wanted to even speak to us or answer any letters, now wants to come to house to resolve the matter. The only thing we want is for the stair lift to be removed and damage to carpets to be sorted. We have had loads of his people at the house before from Churchills. Surly if he wants to resolve this he should make an offer in writing, and not come to the house.
After all the dealings I have had with churchills i do not trust them.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Indeed you are right.
Alex Watts : You should send a letter, recorded delivery saying that any proposed settlement or offer must be in writing.
Alex Watts : you should add it is unacceptable that they want to come to your home.
Alex Watts : In any event you can say they are in breach if the court order by not filing statements. For info, statements are usually required 14 days before the hearing
Alex Watts : So no, you do not have to let him come to your home.
Alex Watts : Can I claiify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

No that is fine, that is all I wanted to know

Customer:

No that is Fine that is all I wanted to know

Alex Watts : Great, can I help with anything else today?
Customer:

No Thank You

Alex Watts : Great, if I could invite you to rate my answer before you go, the button should be at the bottom of the screen
Alex Watts : If you need more help please click reply