How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hello I wish to invite a friend to visit for a short holiday

Resolved Question:

I wish to invite a friend to visit for a short holiday from a non EU country , I have drafted an invitation letter and other relevant paper work such as pay slip , proof of address etc .
My question is do i have to get an official to stamp the invitation letter as original
best regards
N sewell
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
No, you do not need to get the letter stamped by any official in the UK.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you