12826847

Hello, I received a PCN from London Borough of Hounslow. The

Customer Question

Hello, I received a PCN from London Borough of Hounslow. The ticket was a code (12) claiming I did not have a valid ticket to park. Having used the Ring Go service which covered the period in question I lodged an informal representation providing a receipt of the Ring Go service as evidence. LBOH has rejected to informal representation stating that I had used the incorrect Ring Go area code 1625 instead of 1652 however there is no photographic evidence supplied on their website to support this claim. Having returned to the site on another date I know this to be correct. However can I challenge the ticket on the basis they have provided no photographic evidence to support this error in location code? i.e. a photo of the meter with the code clearly displayed
How do you know this is incorrect?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm not certain of the point you're trying to clarify, could you elaborate

How you know the location is incorrect?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

At the time I received the ticket I did not know that the location code was incorrect, hence the reason I lodged an informal representation

I have been to the site where I received the PCN since,

I now know that the correct ring go code is 1652 as per the LBOH correspondence

LBOH has not provided photographic evidence to support the use of an incorrect Ring go code hence my question

Thanks. ***** need to know is how you know that location is incorrect or correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Let me ask a question in return - do you know what Ring Go is?

Would it be possible to give me the information I asked for?
It will change everything.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The physical location identified on the PCN was correct

However this is not the point of my question. I paid for the parking ticket using the Ring Go service. I used the location code of 1625. As per the original text I was under the impression that I had a valid ticket. When LBOH responded to the informal challenge they advised that the correct location code of the Ring Go Service for that particular location was 1652.

Hence it appears that I have Transposed the "2" and "5"

My question relates to the lack of photographic evidence on the LBOH website supporting this apparent error I have made, as I have only been able to confirm the response from LBOH by revisiting the physical site at a later date.

Hence does this lack of photographic evidence displaying the Ring Go location code represent a technical breach of some sort as I can produce a receipt from the Ring Go service that covers the time frame involved

No, so the issue is not that the PCN is an incorrect location but that you typed in the wrong number for the RinGo location?
Is that right?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry this is getting a bit frustrating - to answer your question - Yes

Can you please clarify if you're a UK based professional and answer my previous question about Ring Go

Since you are displeased so far, I will opt out for others.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I take that answer as a NO then to my other questions

Thanks for you help