75100385

My nephew is in prison, and was diagnosed with cancer, he is

Customer Question

My nephew is in prison, and was diagnosed with cancer, he is not in hospital for chemo, what can I do about this, he has already had a kidney removed but the cancer has now spread and it is an aggressive cancer.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know whether he is being treated by a Doctor?

JACUSTOMER-oz9mwz76- :

he has seen a doctor for his results yesterday morning, he is being given painkillers for the pain, they did say he may be able to have Chemo but then was taken back to the prison. he was complaining of feeling ill and was in pain for 8 months before he was taken to hospital to be checked. he was just given paracetamol in the prison by the prison doctor for pain.

Alex Watts :

Ok - what is it you want to achieve? If the Dr said that he may have to be given Chemo, are you not just waiting for him to be referred?