12826847

Hello, I am English and my husband is from New Zealand. We

Customer Question

Hello, I am English and my husband is from New Zealand. We have one child together a 2 year old boy, who was born in NZ but has both uk and NZ passports. We moved into a property that I own solely in my name in London 6 months ago. We are going through a bitter split now and he won't leave my house forcing my son and I elsewhere. My husband is here on a tourist visa which expires in 2 weeks. He has also been in touch with the police and is trying to lay an assault charge on me. I have just found out he has taken legal advice regarding custody of our son. Can he take our son out of the country? Can he continue to live in my house - rent free? How can I get him out? He has been violent to me but i did not tell the police about it. Please help me! What can I do and what can he do (against me)?
When was the last incidence of violence and have you started divorce proceedings?