13262538

My husband was having an affair with another woman, after he

My husband was having an affair with another woman, after he was caught he decided to stay but every couple of months I have found him getting back in contact with her so this time I called her several times and even left messages to find out what's going on and now her solicitor has sent me a threatning letter that I should not contact her otherwise her client will make a police complaint. Should I respond to this letter? Please advice.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Write to her solicitor and confirm that you will make no further attempt to contact their client
Then make sure that you make no further attempt to do so no matter what provocation you get - even if she contacts you first - do not reply.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your reply, would you like to see the letter as most of the allegations in the letter is for what I have not done.
Madi
Do not worry about the specifics - simply write to her solicitor and say that whilst the allegations are not true you will not contact again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How do I get help from you to write back to her solicitor. Do I need a solicitor to write to her on my behalf as I have been asked to check my legal standing with my own legal advisor.
Many thanks,
Madi
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am still waiting for the answer to my last question after which I will rate you.
My apologies for the delay
the letter need not be complex
A simple
"thank you for your letter. Whilst I do not agree that I have done what is alleged I confirm that I will make no further attempt to contact your client and expect her to make no effort to contact me"