13262538

Is it possable for a child to get a deed pole revoked once

Is it possable for a child to get a deed pole revoked once they become of appropriate age That was done on their behalf without concent?
How old is the young person who wishes to change their name?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Im 26 years old the deed poll for change of name was done in1993 this name change caused alot of trauma due to bullying and not being told about it until the age of ten which caused confussion and stress and doubt of who I really was as far as I remember I was in hospital being treated for cancer at the time the deed pole was done and found out that this name change was done out of spite towards my father ive never liked the name it was changed to and have been told that I would have to pay 100 pound to get it changed back to my birth name

In fact you can change your name to anything else that you wish for free.
There are a number of websites that provide free change of name deeds such as this one
http://freedeedpoll.org.uk/
There is no need to pay any money or do anything else at all.
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Would this be legal and binding and show on the goverment records as a true name change that is for life ie hosptial records etc

Provided you send copies of the Change of Name deed to everyone this will be your name for all official purposes from then on