13262538

Nine years ago caugtht who i tought was my best and only close

Nine years ago caugtht who i tought was my best and only close friend in bed with wife.two days later i have bad accident at work resulting in a very bad tbi which had to be made an open tbi also a lot of broken bones. As a result these two get on like nout happened i was not to know as he toruched me for years coming to my house i did not know y i was always left in bad state of mind upto he said it had been and still was going on a time ago. The basics.human cruelty i beleive i hve been put throw in some instances
Could you explain what you wish to know about this please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Have i any rights for the so called friend coming to my house and mentally tourching me also still having relations with wife as i seen them are caught them in bed again had a seizure next day and forgot again. Taken money of me not a problem help him out but would never help me with any troubles i had and i always wondered y but tbi did not understand ? Also wife in getting half of my one mil still left of my own personnel finances. Does marraige mean any thing in law
Are you still living with your wife?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes we still get on as i keep myself best i can as the laws will suit my wife. Never put any work into the houses i renovated as we went to become mortgage free and so on. I have always been the sensiable one or in this case not as my wife is well educated and as made more money than me working but i also was the saver. One joint ccount to run house we have always had food bills etc then both was always kept by each of us and i put the funds into the fixing works as i was laid back and dumb always but a crafter until accident.regards thankyou
Have you told your wife that you do not wish this person to visit?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He was in bad form some time back a year or to two ago when it all came out of him and he as not been back since.there was a lot more came out more men etc but i only needed a rough guide i will not add more of the torcher in or it could be a list.regards thankyou
You are entitled to say that you do not wish this person to come to your house.
I suggest that you discuss this with your wife and make it plain that you are no longer able to tolerate his visits.
Obviously if she then continues to invite him you will need to consider whether or not you wish to remain married.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He will not return as i have stated that is not possible or acceptable at all so will not be in my house again.all i want to know have i any legal rights against him or her or both.a yes or no with a little idea how or what on. Thankyou regards doormat
Do you wish to end your marriage?
I am sorry that you felt my service was poor meaning that I get no credit for mu time and does not trigger a refund
You have no claim against this man - and the only action that you can take against your wife is to divorce her.
If you need more information please do ask\