13262538

I have in conversations with the DWP for the last 12 months

I have in conversations with the DWP for the last 12 months concerning my late fathers pension credits. I have received a letter from them advising they have compared the assets in his estate with departmental records and confirm that these assets were correctly taken into account. they also state This concludes our enquire. I really do not want to ring them my husband and I cannot agree if this means the enquire is over or if I should still not distribute the estate?
Please help,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

I do not mind waiting for a few days

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you .
If they have concluded their enquiry and said so in writing then you you can go ahead and distribute the assets.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.