12826847

Hi there we have a restrictive covenant on changing the appearance

Customer Question

Hi there we have a restrictive covenant on changing the appearance of our property. We believe that this covenant was only for the period of 3 years and consequently put in new windows throughout the house. We did expressly make sure that the layout looked exactly like the old windows but our neighbour is saying we have breached our covanent and he is going to demand that we take out our PVC windows and put back wooden frames. Understanding the paperwork appears the hardest part, but how do we check that our interpretation of the paperwork is right and his is wrong? Where do we stand with the window situation?
Thanks for any help
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cancel the question please and refund my card, thank you for trying Angie XXXXXXXXXX