75100385

I have paid for and completed an course with a company who

Customer Question

I have paid for and completed an course with a company who have now had there accreditation for this award removed. I have today found out that although they sent my portfolio to the awarding body they did not register me with them. the awarding body are no longer giviving accreditation to learners that have trained with this company as the qualification is incopmpete . I have paid for this course in full£1000 and been told it was complete. I don't seem to be able to contacted any one only the awarding body ncfe. the name of the company concerned is bright assessing. is there any way I can get my money back ?
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know how you paid for the course?

JACUSTOMER-4p398w75- :

debit card

JACUSTOMER-4p398w75- :

all that is happening is that you are stepping in and out of this chat are you able to help ?

Alex Watts :

Yes the system shows I am offline when I switch question screens, which is very annoying

Alex Watts :

What is it you want, a refund or the award please?

JACUSTOMER-4p398w75- :

I would now like a refund

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this recorded delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.

JACUSTOMER-4p398w75- :

do I have to pay to take this to court

JACUSTOMER-4p398w75- :

sorry I did not see the start of your reply ,when would the 14 days start from ? when I made payment or when I realised I would not get the award I paid for even though I have completed all the work they required , also one course I paid for I have not started as they were stripped of their accreditated from the ncfe prior to me starting it ?

Alex Watts :

Yes there are Court fees, but they are recovered if you win

Alex Watts :

14 days from the time that they get the letter.

Alex Watts :

You can claim a full refund of all fees

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

JACUSTOMER-4p398w75- :

thank you

JACUSTOMER-4p398w75- :

do you know the cost of the court fees

Alex Watts :

They are here:

Alex Watts :

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/fees

Alex Watts :

Does that help?