75100385

I have launched a social networking website for dog owners

I have launched a social networking website for dog owners - muttmate.com. It is a site which you need to register on to access. Dog owners can set up clubs and events. I will be providing template MuttMate-branded posters for users to publish their event. I will also include space for the club owner and event organiser to place their name and telephone number. My site terms and conditions already stipulate that I am not liable for any legal action that may ensue from the illegal fly posting of promotional material provided by the site but I need to place a legal disclaimer on the bottom of each template informing any would-be prosecutor viewing any illegal fly posting of my posters which reads that MuttMate.com is not reponsible for any illegal publication(?) of this poster and that any person wish to investigate/prosecute for illegal flyposting etc must contact the creator of the event. Let me know if any questions.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : If you did not put them up not the promoter why would you think you are liable ?
Customer:

Because the templates will be branded MuttMate.com and a prosecutor may think they need to contact me via the site to get them taken down. I want to put disclaimer text at the bottom of the poster informing any would-be prosecutor that MuttMate is only the provider of the material and not the promotor.

Customer:

I am adding blanks on the template so that the person creating the event can place their name and contact details BUT they may not fill this in and simply have the MuttClub name and the corresponding event which would mean that any prosecutor would come to the site and accuse muttmate.com of posting the material illegally.

Customer:

Please can you STOP sending me emails for money when I have not had my question answered. The Lawyer left without answering my question. this is the most ridiculous service ever. I'm now receiving multiple emails to rate 'Alex's' Service when I haven't had one.

Alex Watts :

I think the emails are system generated and as an expert sadly I cant touch yet

Alex Watts :

touch them!

Alex Watts :

The wording simply needs to be:

Alex Watts :

"Muttmate.com excludes all liability for promotional material. It is not distributed by or on behalf of Muttmade.com but a third party which is not affiliated in any way.@

Alex Watts :

That should be it.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

lol sorry! i got about 5 emails and I thought if you never come back they will never finish lol! thanks for that