29905560

Hi how might i find out if a us military unit is deployed in

Customer Question

Hi how might i find out if a us military unit is deployed in an area and specifically whether what is supposed to be a us marime is in fact genuine. reason for the question is ibelieve someone is posing as a us marine to scam my wife
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. You are highly unlikely to be able to find out the specific deployment of any military units as this is going to be classified information but there are other ways of determining whether someone is a scammer or not. Can you please briefly explain what has happened so far?