12826847

Hi just got a parking ticket in london on the ticket is says

Hi just got a parking ticket in london on the ticket is says my car is grey but my car is blue is the ticket still valid
If the only issue is the misdescription over colour then that is not a meritorious challenge I'm afraid.
You can challenge on this basis. It is a factual test. They may fail to prepare for the adjudication. That does happen sometimes. You may win for that reason.
Proceeding though on the basis that they are ready to contest this it would be irresponsible of me to tell you that you are likely to succeed if the only dispute is over the colour of your car.
I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.