75100385

I'm being sued for an 1 year ago accident. I'm from Romania

Customer Question

I'm being sued for an 1 year ago accident. I'm from Romania and I was a student in Stevenage UK one year ago,I had an accident,nothing bad just few scratches. My insurance refused to pay and I'm being sued now after almost 1 year and I don't know what should I do? Can you help me
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What are you being sued for and why did your insurance refuse to pay to out please?
JACUSTOMER-7cyjmx2g- : Hello
JACUSTOMER-7cyjmx2g- : They have not been able to negotiate settelment with my insurer is this what they told me.
JACUSTOMER-7cyjmx2g- : So I don't know way my insurance refused to pay.
JACUSTOMER-7cyjmx2g- : I'm being sued by Mrs.Janice Evanse she is the Claimant in this case. They want me to pay for because my insurance refused...
JACUSTOMER-7cyjmx2g- : And the Claimant claims damages of £ 1200.64
JACUSTOMER-7cyjmx2g- : For few scratches....
Alex Watts : But on what Basis have they refused? Did you forget to tell the insurance something when you took it out?