75100385

We have just moved out of a rented house, the landlord's agent

Customer Question

We have just moved out of a rented house, the landlord's agent now wants to keep our deposit and charge us extra. The house was left clean and in the same state we moved into it in, we didn't have time to get the carpets professionally cleaned and there are a couple of stains, and have said they can take the cost of carpet cleaning from the deposit. They are also say it is infested with fleas which it isn't, as we have no pets, and would have noticed that. We spent 5 months from christmas with no working boiler and 2 young children, they also failed to supply a gas safety certificate. Do we have any recourse, as this is frankly stressful and i want rid of them.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : i am sorry to hear this, for now please let me know whether your deposit is protected please?