13262538

How often would a judge over turn a will to a tester

How often would a judge over turn someone will due to 3 adult children as beneficiary but one not and been stated in the will n reason to why, thanks
Could you explain a little more about your situation please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My mum past this May with lung cancer she did a will threw her sol icterus two before her passing it stated in will 3 children to received money from selling of her bungalow except one who she left a written reason to why she does not want her to receive anything, as her had nothing to do with her n last meeting at my nan funeral in front people she wished her mum dead,, so that why main reason she left out the will as yr later she diagnose he'd with lung cancer, she found she not receiving anything so she put a Coventry on prob we applied to remove it we don't know as yet to contesting it but we gather it cause she a daughter n not getting anything I got to brothers who also are also In the will to received , she want it to go to a high court to have the will over turn for her to received same shares ,, it all above board done threw a solicited that new what could happen cause she know for doing this
Was your sister in any way financially reliant on your mother?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No never she not spoken or seen mum last 3 yrs of her life infact she owner 3 house in a job camper van 2 cars all in her
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My sister owns property
Then she has little chance of successfully challenging the Will
Accordingly what she is trying to do is scare you into paying her something to make her go away
The Executors should instruct the solicitor acting for them to make it plain that no offer will be made and to take the matter to court if necessary
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can sameone who putting a caveat on to stop probate use her maiden name not her married is it legal
She is entitled to use either name
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare we now receive a court date from London to sort out this probate, I take my sister will need to attend my uncle got a barester , but not sure what courts? In London , if it goes our way can she appeal it, and there a 1975 act can she use that if she not used it already which we don't think she has, and as I said mum done a will and a separate will too why my sister not to revive anything plus when got Facebook n email evidence as proof